BE SURE TO FOLLOW OR BOOKMARK OUR BLOG TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR DIRTY MINDS!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sexy Sadie Rocks the Cock



Hello again little cuck boys.  It's me, Sexy Sadie, and I just wanted to share with you all my past month.  My husband was gone on business, and while he was gone I met a really hot black man named Abe.  The moment I saw him I knew he would have an enormous black cock, and my cunt started dripping at the thought.


We didn't fuck right away.  Oh no.  I wanted my pathetic cuckold husband to know what I was about to do, so I decided he would get to witness my pussy thrashing through phone sex!  I called him the night I met Abe.  I described what Abe looked like and told him that I didn't know how big his cock was yet, but I had my suspicions.  Of course, my tiny little hubby wanted to know just as much as I did how large that black cock was.


The next day I gave Abe a call.  I told him that my husband was out of town and I was lonely.  Well, Abe is no dummy.  He knew exactly what I was after.  Apparently he gets it a lot.  Cock starved slut-wives are always looking to hop on his hog.  What was different about me though, is that I wanted to humiliate my husband and cuckold him over the phone!  Abe thought this was pretty fucking hot and was all for it.


That night Abe came over, I called my husband, put the phone on speaker and well . . . if you want to know the details of our hot cuckold phonesex you're just going to have to call me!


Love,


Sadie