BE SURE TO FOLLOW OR BOOKMARK OUR BLOG TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR DIRTY MINDS!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Zoey says, "You find 'em, honey, and I'll fuck 'em!"


I really love the look in your eye while you're watching me. Cuckold phonesex is the best way I know to watch the envy and desire in your eyes grow to a fevered pitch. You want me, but you can't satisfy me the way I need. Oh, you have your place. You go to work and you make lots of money to bring home to me! That's very important! It's also just as important for you to start bringing home sexy, young and virile men to make my pussy purr and drip. You know I especially crave big black cock with heavy balls that will fill my pussy full of creamy filling. Get up close, my dear, so you can see that fat black cock stretch and ram my pretty pink cunt. I want your face right up in there so you can see it, hear it and oh yes, smell it. I hope you brought your appetite honey, because my creampie is oh so full and it's all for your hungry mouth.

Call Zoey, your favorite slut-wife, for the hottest cuckold phone sex you've ever had. You'll feel small and incompetent, but happy to be so. Bring me home a fat paycheck and a fat cock and I'll be your sexy phonesex babe forever!