BE SURE TO FOLLOW OR BOOKMARK OUR BLOG TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR DIRTY MINDS!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cuckolds LOVE Big Black Cock!


And so do I!  I LOVE a nice big black cock, and I love how horny you get when you see me bent over getting plowed by my hot black boyfriend.  Of course, before we get that far you'll need to get on your knees and get my lover hard!  Be sure to take it all the way down your throat.  We like to hear you choke on it.

Now stand up right next to him so I can see how you measure up.  It's really quite sad how tiny your little prick is.  Next to him it looks like you have a little worm between your legs!  haha  It's just so small!  We should put a bow on it with a little jingle bell, so we can hear you jacking off while you're watching him bury that fat black dick into my tight wet pussy.

Normally this is when you get a juicy cream pie for desert, but not tonight.  I've seen it in your eyes, and I know you want to suck him off.  You want to feel that hot facial cumshot and lick your lips as you swallow his load!  You've been a good little sissy cuckold, so I'll allow it.  Smile pretty for your picture!

Cuckold phonesex is my favorite fantasy, and I just love to leave you wriggling like the wormy you call a dick.  My name is Zoey, and I'm a cock hungry little whore!  Then again, so are you. *grin*  Call me for kinky cuckold phone sex and you'll leave happily emasculated!