BE SURE TO FOLLOW OR BOOKMARK OUR BLOG TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR DIRTY MINDS!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tranny PhoneSex with Shemale Sunny


So little cuckold, your slut-wife has you all trained to be a good fluffer.  Haven't you ever wondered what the draw was for your wife?  Why is it that you're not enough for her?  Well, besides the fact that you have a small dick, there's just something hot about cum all over a dirty little whore's face.  You've seen your wife get that sticky cum facial so many times, that now you're wondering what it would be like.  Not only that, but as you've watched your slutty lady get pounded from behind, you've wondered what it must feel like to be in her place.


Imagine yourself bent over, waiting with anticipation for my rock hard shaft to stretch your tight little asshole!  Pretty soon you'll be calling it a pussy too, because shemale phonesex with a hot tranny like me will bring you back again and again.  I know you want to deep-throat my fat cock and swallow my load.  But not before a thorough session of ass worship!


You've probably tried phone sex many times, but have you ever spoken with a shemale?  Look at me.  I'm gorgeous and everything you could ever want in a woman and then some!  I have that extra something to make your mouth water paired with perfect tits and luscious lips.  Good thing too, because I love to fuck a nice wet throat before I slide my cock into your tight little fuckhole.


Tell your wife that you've decided to succumb to cock completely and you need to call Shemale Sunny for a hot tranny phone sex session.  She can join us if you like!  It will be fun for her to hear your trembling voice begging for my cumshot!  I'll even let her suck my balls, and I might even fuck her pussy.  That way you can suck her pussy juice off my dick.  We know she's a total cock whore anyway, and in the end you are nothing but a pathetic little cuckolded husband.


Call me honey